Product Development with One Clear Focus: Industry-leading Results
|| True Science, Backed by Pharmaceutical Standards of Research, Development, and Results, Creates a Quantum Leap in Finer Skin Care. Money Back Guarantee.
Dermazone Solutions is an acknowledged leader in the field of nanotechnology, with patents on its all natural nanosphere delivery system in over twenty countries worldwide. Our sunscreens and therapeutic lotions have remained popular with physicians, hospitals, and professional caregivers for over fourteen years. Potent and pure, our Lyphazome technology penetrates skin for sustained delivery and rapid results.
Dermazone’s National and International Scope
- Research – For over thirteen years, we have completed research and product development in our on-site laboratories. We do not test on animals.
- Testing – Clinically tested and guaranteed to meet pharmaceutical standards for quality, all our products are proven to remain stable and active for two years after the manufacture date.
- Formulas – Delivering only the finest ingredients via our Lyphazome natural nanospheres, Celazome products achieve astonishing results that are visible in three weeks or less for most people.
- Delivery – Lyphazome natural nanospheres, only 1/50th the size of human skin cells, penetrate the epidermis, delivering ingredients deep into the skin, where they are most effective.
- Concentration – Through Dermazone’s natural nanotechnology, at least 80 percent of bioactive- and moisture-loaded reach their target, providing 75 times the concentration found in other encapsulation products.
- Sustained Release – For long-lasting care, Lyphazome natural nanospheres penetrate the skin, slowly releasing ingredients for continuous nurturing. Meanwhile, non-encapsulated ingredients immediately release bioactives on the skin’s surface, for instant results.
- Reputation - Leading dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, podiatrists, hospitals and spas around the world recommend and use Celazome products.
Dermazone licenses its formulas and technology through exclusive partnership agreements. Our Lyphazome Technology and formulas have successfully built brands for several business partners over the years.
Internationally, Dermazone markets its products outside the U.S. directly or through exclusive distributors. Currently, Celazome products are available in Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, India, Macau, Kuwait, Belgium, Denmark, Holland, Germany, Portugal, Malaysia, Mexico, Guatemala, Jamaica, Canada and Italy.Patents for Lyphazome Technology
Dermazone currently holds patents for its Lyphazome nanotechnology, also known as Solvent Dilution MicroCarrier (SDMC), in the following countries:
||5,879,703 and 5,269,979|
|European Convention including:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark ,France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.